It is so hard to come back, after a week of such bliss, connecting, fun, relaxing; and try to explain on here what a great time we had.
But indeed, we had a fabulous time.
I am selfish & I love my alone time with Adam. This trip provided just that. Just us two, drinking way to many fruity drinks with constant conversation & reading.
The things that I will remember:
- Taking Tennis lessons together daily. I even played in a tournament. YES, little ol me played in an TENNIS tournament (where I got my butt kicked). I seriously LOVE tennis though and I got a lot better!
- Reading. We read.so.much. We are total nerds.
- Then whenever we got a tiny bit hungry, we would either hit up a fancy restaurant (they were seriously SO SO fancy!! loved it!!) or order room service. And eat like we’d never seen pizza before, in our bed while reading. So fun.
- We hot tubbed a lot in the early morning when it was still quiet down by the beach (is this blog post making us sound like we are 80 years old???) and late at night when it was romantic.
- We laughed & talked non-stop. It was like we were first dating & getting to know each other again. We loved it.
- We ordered endless Elmo’s. They are drinks that are geared more to children (virgin & fruity & choclatey), and despite the waiters at the swim up bar teasing us about them being for our child (who wasn’t there lol), we drank tons of them. If you go to Mexico, order one! You won’t regret it.
- We photographed the most amazing wedding of our new super cool friends Kim & Ben. We adore you guys & your families. Thank you for the fabulous time & for bringing us to photograph your wedding!