People have said “you two are identical!’, “are you twins?”, “you even act the exact same!’, “wow… so clearly, you are sisters”.
You see, I don’t think we look alike at all- yes we do have a few similar features (especially when Radelle was brunette), but my goodness…
anywhere we go, we always get the reactions listed above!
It finally dawned on me one afternoon when we were spending the day with the family playing the game ‘Things”.
Radelle and I, on more than one occasion wrote the EXACT same answer. The EXACT SAME! It was wierd, like, realllly weird.
From that moment on I think we both observed and actually took note on similar we are!
* Our sense of humour is the same- we laugh over almost anything…yes, even perverted jokes.
* We love the same food- spaghetti and parm, roast and the mini potatoes…
* We even love to drink a Red Bull before weddings- although we try to cut back, because they are very unhealthy…well, we try.
* We have similar mannerisms- we talk with our hands, if we don’t understand something or don’t like something- its very much seen on our facial expression.
* We love hollywood gossip…. but umm, who doesn’t?
* We love chick flicks…* Even the our husbands have similar temperments… which makes us similar because we married similar men. Right? Case closed!
* We love little boutiques or mom and pop cafes where everything is homemade!
* We have even shown up to events where VERY similar outfits (color and all!).
* If we had to treat ourselves to one thing, it would hands down be a massage.
* AND when we play Telepaths and are partners… we usually, ALMOST ALWAYS win
* We LOVE to go to events where you get all glam, but we also love the jeans and t-shirt BBQ’s!
* If a Lindor was presented to each of us… pretty sure we put it on our dashboard just for a few minutes (with the sun shining, or put on the heat), so it gets a little bit melted, and then devour!
(believe me, if you have not tried this… do it!)
*We like to think we’re pretty funny… I am sure there are people out there that would agree, and possibly (but very unlikely LOL) disagree.
* We both are clutzy. Whether its hitting my head on my car door, or Radelle tripping up a curb. Usually we just pretend like nothing happened,
and just keep walking- depending on the severity, of course.
* I think we’re nearly at the point where we can look at eachother and know what going through their mind… its a sisterly gift.
Need I say more? because there is oh so much more!
It is quite unbelievable how similar we are, but hey, we are sisters. It runs in the blood. But more than that- we are best friends.
Look at that air, helloo, that is pretty impressive for a girl who can’t even reach her toes while standing and without bending the knees- not flexible. at all.
Radelle wanted to promise everyone of our brides, that we will not, never, ever pose you as such (see below. if you dare).