The fabulous ladies at Awespiring Weddings, one of Edmonton’s top wedding planners, are giving away, to one of our Edmonton based brides complimentary Day of Coordination ($900 value)!
Having someone overseeing everything on the wedding day is incredible and is the gift of No Stress to the bride! The wedding planner coordinates everything exactly how you want, over sees details, is prepared for emergencies, etc. Overall, they are the women of the front line and the service that they provide and the peace of mind that their hard work and expertise brings is fabulous!
How to Enter:
1. Tag yourself in the photo HERE & “like” Eternal Reflections on facebook.
2. Leave a comment below the photo (on ERP’s page) telling your wedding date (must be 2011)
3. Tag yourself in another photo HERE & “like” Awespiring weddings on facebook.
Please note, you may only enter once and you must complete all 3 steps to have a valid entry. You are invited to have your mom/sister/best friend enter on your behalf, but they must complete all of the steps under their facebook account.
The winner will be chosen by Awespiring weddings. Contest ends Tuesday April 19, 2011 at 6:00pm.
What is included?
• Pre Wedding meeting (inital meeting)
• Unlimited contact and consultation by phone, email, or meetings
• Use of vendor discounts
• Detail management meeting a month prior to wedding
• Construct day of timelines and provide customized month-by-month wedding calendar
• Vendor confirmation and contract review
• Collect day of items such as marriage license, guest book, etc.
• Supervision of wedding rehearsal
• Rehearsal direction (if required)
• On-site management & coordination of entire event by 1 Lead Coordinator and 1 Assistant
• Ceremony coordination (processional, recessional)
• Reception coordination (grand entrance, meals, speeches, dancing, cake cutting etc.)
• Communication and direction for musicians/DJ, ushers, readers, photographer, videographer, venue
coordinator, venue staff, emcee, and anyone else involved.
• Create a smooth transition from the ceremony to the reception
• Supervision of wedding photo session following ceremony
• Supervision and management of all vendor arrivals & set-ups
• Maintain timeline for all events during reception
• Use of emergency kit
-The wedding must occur in 2011
– Entries are subject to availability of their wedding date.
– Package does not include any travel costs, if applicable
– Package does not include set-up and tear down services