As you know, Matt and I recently moved to Victoria BC. It is beautiful here. Not gonna lie. I am really diggin’ it.
Before living here, I only saw wineries in the movies-yes I know, I am probably what you’d call a ‘sheltered country bumkin’. Edmonton just didn’t have wineries.
A few weeks ago I was able to shoot at the amazing Starling Lane Wineries! It was incredibly beautiful! And a little bird told me that a few years earlier,
Martha Stewart was there for nearly 2 weeks filming something… (yes, I totally just dropped the name of a famous person- I thought I’d sound cooler if I did..)
I feel beyond blessed in my life. Each and every moring I wake up and I love every aspect of my life. I love my job. I love the man I wake up next to in the morning. I love my friends and my family.
I am so grateful for everything in my life.
I love what I do. I love that I get to meet such fabulous people along the way. I am very happy. And that is all I could ever want.
- Makeup Artists: Sharon Clarke email@example.com
- Location: Starling Lane Heritage Farm and Winery
- Verbena Floral Design Inc – http://verbenafloraldesign.ca/
- Crumbsby’s Cupcake Cafe – http://www.crumsbys.com/
- Fabric for table linens and bouquet wraps – Spool of Thread
- Chairs, Philippe Starck Ghost Chair and Victoria Chair
- Antique Buttons and Bottles – The Upper Rust, 445 East 9th Street NYC
- Milk bottle vases and Antique Mason jars – http://verbenafloraldesign.ca/
- Invitations/Stationary: Leah with Leah Felicity Design and Illustration
- salon: Shampoo Hair Bar, Stylist: Alisha www.shampoohairbar.com
- Veil: Alisa Brides http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlisaBrides
- Jewellery: InspiredMistie http://www.etsy.com/shop/inspiredmistie
- Signage: Our Hobby To Your Home http://www.etsy.com/shop/ourhobbytoyourhome
- Favors: Grandmas Homemade Jam