This week ive managed to:
-Wear my lulus out backwards & inside out. These are the lulu’s with the runner’s slit in the back (over the calf).
You can imagine how awesome that looked with my knees being featured up front in the slits.
- Leave my blowdryer on, on my bed (how??) and consequently melt the blowdryer to the blanket, thus resulting
in a mixture of 2 huge burnt holes & 1 melted nozzled blowdryer. Good thing I peeked in there again before I headed
out for the day (no smell radelle? No ears radelle? really??)
- Tried to phone Telus & dialed wrong and phoned a sex line. I was greeted with “hi there sexy fella”. I swalled hard, squeeked
“hi” and then hung up so fast im sure the slam of the phone was ringing in her ear. Oooops. Then I went and washed my hands.
I just felt that I needed to.
I seriously think we should all take a moment and summon God to bring my back my brain.
If even He can find it.
And now to copycat Kari’s post. 5 Random things about myself.
1. If I stop my vehicle and then wipers stop half way up, I have to redo it. I cannot leave them like that. It makes me go crazy.
They must be down, returned to their proper resting position.
2. Before I got pregnant with rockwell, I would put a pillow in my shirt and walk around the office as though I was pregnant.
Sometimes I would even pretend people are asking me about the baby, and play out the whole scenario in my mind.
3. I love romantic comedies. They just make me feel warm and fuzzy.
But, I cant stand how drew barrymore and kiera knightly move their mouths, liv tylers man voice, or how much
hugh grant blinks. Im just sayin’.
4. As I kid i pierced and re pieced my ears no less than 10 times without ever freezing them. I just pushed the earring through!
they are now scarred (nice work radelle). Have a close look on your wedding day, I won’t mind.
5. I don’t like cats. I respect my cats because they hunt, but I really don’t “like” cats. Mostly because they put a weird taste
in my mouth when they are around…(allergy? imagination? we are not sure.), but also because they always look at me like
they are expecting something and I am the daft that just doesn’t ‘get it’.
p.s. THIS is totally making me laugh today. In case you are wondering, this is how we get so super energetic before a wedding.
See? Easy peasy.
Photo Credit: Kari (www.eternalreflectionsphoto.c0m)